Join us on Facebook and keep up to date with all the news
MHS Bulldog Lacrosse
1. Website- we are trying to use the website more - be sure to check for updates and information.
2. Remind: if you have not signed up for the parent section of remind please do so as soon as possible. Send a text to 81010 and text the message @1617dwgprt
3. Schedule - current schedules are up on the calendar page- we will add some games against Lee & Permian as the season goes on
4. Our first games are March 5 in El Paso - this will be a long day trip- we plan to leave together as a group on Saturday morning and return late Saturday night- we will need drivers for players please read the section about driving record and insurance if you are wiling to drive players.
5. Photographer - we are planning on hiring a professional photographer at some our games if available- we will for sure be doing this in El Paso - that's where the awesome photos came from on the site - we will split the cost with parents/players and photos will be available for all.
Type your paragraph here.
6. March 6 - we are hosting a referee clinic, this will save us money on officials because we will have some local refs, this also gives our players a chance to ref younger games and potentially earn some money (times and location will be posted soon)
7. We need an accurate count of players who are available for games - please go to the team page and fill out availability forms - this also lets us know if players need rides or if they are traveling with parents.
8. We are in need of many volunteers: Drivers, Scorekeepers, Timers, Game Film, Photographers, Water, Gatorade, Snacks, Trainer etc. - please go to the Parent page and fill out the forms to volunteer
9. Drivers - as mentioned before we need drivers - NO PLAYERS will drive themselves to any out of town game!!! - therefore we run into issues with players needing rides if parents are not able to go- If you would be available to drive at any time please go to the parent page for information about getting your driving record and copy of insurance declaration page - this is for liability reasons and protects us as well as you.
10. Make sure you go to parent page and complete the forms needed - you can print these, sign and return with player or players can bring home a hard copy and return it after getting parents signatures.
11. And last - make sure players have completed the following:
-----Ordered Uniforms from www.universallacrosse.com
-----Registered at www.uslacrosse.org - must be done to play in the New Mexico league - choose Texas and MHS Bulldog Lacrosse Club when prompted (if you register from a phone- you will have to go back on a computer and choose TX and Bulldogs)
MHS Bulldog Lacrosse © Copyright